Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Banana Nutella Muffins - Part 2



Ages ago I posted about some Banana Nutella Mini-Breads that I baked up. They were delicious, but as I mentioned in the post, I totally regretted not swirling Nutella on top. This time I did it and it was definitely worth it!

I didn't take many photos of the actual mixing process because it was the exact same as the previous Banana Nutella post. The recipe was the exact same as well - my trusty Emeril recipe with the odd little adjustment here and there. I froze little Nutella bits for the middle, as I did the last time, and put them in after filling the cup about halfway.


Then I filled the cup up and added a drop of (unfrozen) Nutella to the top.


Then I gave the tops a quick swirl and they were ready to pop in the oven. As you may notice, only half of cupcakes got the Nutella topping. I was running low on Nutella, so I made six like this, then threw some chocolate chips into the batter and did the rest as just banana chocolate chip muffins - also delicious.


I think they looked quite cute once they were baked.


With Nutella in the middle and on the top, you are almost guaranteed a nice Nutella taste in every bite - yum yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment