Friday, September 7, 2012

PB and Chocolate - Always a Winner





I'm a big fan of the old PB and chocolate combo. It's always a winner. I've been back to making cookies this week and have really been craving peanut butter chocolate ones.

I don't have a recipe I'm super fond of, so I hit up google. I found the most delicious recipe ever. OMG are these cookies amazing.




I followed the recipe closely except when it gets to the final preparation step of mixing in chocolate chips. I used cut up chocolate bars since chips are non-existent here and I used way more than suggested.




I don't really know what came over me. Maybe I was worried there wouldn't be enough, as per the White Chocolate Cranberry cookies from earlier in the week? Regardless, I just kept chopping and adding, chopping and adding.

It was difficult to form some of them into balls sometimes due to the overwhelming amount of chocolate.




They all baked up beautifully, however, and I think next time I make them, I'll be putting three bars of chocolate in again.

Another thing I loved about these is the dipping in sugar after forming balls, and before the smash. Extra deliciousness? Yes, please!!




Seriously, these are super good. If you're in a PB Chocolate mood, these will most definitely do the trick.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment