Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Felt Teddy Bear





Ages ago, I mentioned that I teach English to a few girls twice a week. I thought I posted about some of the crazy things I've made for them, but I can't seem to find it. Did I totally make that post up in my head?!? That would be weird.

Anyway, the deal is that they get points every lesson for correct answers, etc. and at the end of the lesson they get to buy little prizes. They can save their points and when they get to 200, I will make a small felt toy of their request.

The requests have varied from Santa's face to macarons. The latest was from my most "creative" student. She wanted this Teddy bear's head.




It's not perfect, but not too far off. She comes for her lesson tomorrow. Hopefully she likes it!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment